Streater Outdoors Booking Policy:
- Hunts are booked on a first come, first serve basis. Reservations are held no longer than twelve (12) days without a deposit.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required. Balance is due upon arrival.
- Upon receiving your deposit, we will send you a confirmation packet and contract.
Preparing for your Hunt with Streater Outdoors:
- Being mentally positive and physically fit will help you enjoy your hunt and add to your success.
- Get to know your equipment — anything you use to hunt: binoculars, guns, etc. Make sure everything is in good order.
- Practice, practice, practice. Streater Outdoors prefers to do all the hunting before the shot, and that all big game be taken with a shoulder shot, dropping them right in their tracks.
- Break in your hunting boots before you arrive.
Travel to your Hunt with Streater Outdoors:
- Commercial airlines fly into ABQ (Albuquerque, New Mexico). Auto rental is available there.
- Schedule your arrival no sooner than 1:00 p.m. the day before the hunt.
- All hunters depart the morning after the last day of their hunt.
Streater Outdoors Hunting Policy:
- We enforce the wounded animal policy. If you draw blood, it’s yours. Remember to practice.
- We do not allow drinking of alcohol while hunting.
Streater Outdoors Hunting Fee Includes:
- Hunt Ratio of 2 hunters to 1 guide.
- Hunt duration of 5 days.
- During your hunt, Streater Outdoors provides: lodging, meals, field transportation, guiding, field care of game, linen and towels.
- Landowner voucher (guaranteed tags).
- No more than two hunters on the ranch at any time.
Streater Outdoors Hunting Fee Does Not Include:
- Alcoholic beverages, guns, ammo, bows, or personal effects are not provided.
- Processing and/or shipping are not included in the hunt fee structure. These services may be provided at additional charge upon request.
- Hunting licenses and gratuities are not included in the hunt fee structure.
Streater Outdoors Gratuity Policy:
- It is customary for hunters to pay gratuities to the guide(s) — separate from the hunt fee structure.